Tapbots has pushed out a notable update for their popular Tweetbot for Mac Twitter client. The update brings a number of fixing, and also adds smoother scrolling and quick-reply via notifications for users on OS X Mavericks:
- Smoother Scrolling (10.9 only)
- You can now reply to tweets/DMs from the notification itself (10.9 only)
- Lists and saved searches now refresh every 2 minutes instead of 4
- Fixed the issue where you’d see ‘Please enable wifi’ when fetching your location while composing a tweet
- Fixed the issue where searching your timeline, then scrolling to top then dismissing search field could move your timeline to the top
- Fixed a potential issue where app could hang when using secondary windows
- Fixed a few issues on 10.7
- Various bug fixes and improvements for 10.9
The update is free on the App Store, and the app costs $20 for the initial purchase.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.