Instagram now has direct messaging, an iOS 7-friendly design (save for the app icon), and video sharing, but it’s still without an iPad app. For the past couple of years, a number of third-party developers have posted iPad Instagram apps to the App Store, and today, Flow has arrived. I’ve been testing it for a couple of days, and it seems good enough to be almost official. Due to certain restrictions, the app can’t upload photos to the media-sharing service, but it does do a great job giving users a clean, large interface for viewing photos and user profiles.
- Smooth browsing experience
- Super fast loading of photos and videos
- Carefully crafted interactions: scroll, tap, like, swipe, peek & more
- Search and bookmark #tags @users & places
- Discover top ranked Instagram accounts and #tags
- Shopping & fashion feeds for every country!
- Video playback with fullscreen & airplay
- Share to Facebook & Twitter or save on your camera roll
- And more much more…
The designed for iOS 7 application is free, and it’s definitely worth checking out if you’re an Instagram fan with an iPad.