Episode 004 of Happy Hour is finally here and Apple’s March 9th “Spring Forward” event is right around the corner. It’s safe to say, we’re all pretty excited. What can you expect to be announced on stage at the event? Well, today we’re discussing the entire thing and getting into all of the details along with our expectations and predictions. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed…
Click here to subscribe on iTunes or listen to the episode embedded above.
New episodes of Happy Hour will be available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. In the future, we’ll be starting a new listener mail segment if you’d like to send in your questions or comments. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple announces ‘Spring forward’ event on March 9th in San Francisco ahead of Apple Watch debut
- $199 Pebble ‘Time’ announced w/ color e-paper weeklong display, timeline interface, Kickstarter discounts
- Does Pebble’s new gold-colored Time Steel smartwatch look familiar to you?
- Developer hacks Android Wear to show iPhone notifications (Video)
- Google said to be planning iOS support for Android Wear, could debut at I/O conference
- Poll: What do you expect to see from Apple’s ‘Spring forward’ event in March?