Happy Hour is back and this week we’re discussing all of Apple’s latest announcements. The Spring Forward event brought along a few new Apple Watch details, slight MacBook Pro/Air updates, and the anticipated 12-inch MacBook with Retina Display. In this episode, we’re breaking down the announcements and serving up all of the need-to-know information about Apple’s latest and greatest for 2015. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed…
Click here to subscribe on iTunes or listen to the episode embedded above.
New episodes of Happy Hour will be available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. In the future, we’ll be starting a new listener mail segment if you’d like to send in your questions or comments. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Roundup: All the news from Apple’s Spring Forward event
- News Hub: Apple’s ‘Spring Forward’ Apple Watch event
- Google said to be planning iOS support for Android Wear, could debut at I/O conference
- Belkin and Google debut USB-C cables, including low-priced Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI and micro-USB adapters
- KGI: Apple Watch with new casing materials likely arriving in Q4 this year
- Third-party Apple Watch straps coming soon with stainless steel bands under $100
- Chinese clone-makers ramp up the fake Apple Watches including Gold Edition, pricing from $40 to $80
Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live and send in your questions/comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.