New iPhone 6c rumors have begun as an alleged plastic housing surfaces, but is there room for a new model? Also, Jay-Z is coming after Beats Music with some hi-fi competition. Along with that, we discuss exclusive Apple Watch details that you don’t want to miss out on. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed…
Click here to subscribe on iTunes or listen to the episode embedded above.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. In the future, we’ll be starting a new listener mail segment if you’d like to send in your questions or comments. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- New rumor claims Apple will launch three iPhone models this year, including 4-inch iPhone 6C
- Claimed ‘iPhone 6C’ rear shell leaks, lends further credence to rumors of new 4-inch model
- Apple/Beats streaming music service has competition for exclusive releases as Jay Z relaunches Tidal
- Jimmy Iovine tried to lure key Tidal artists away to Apple, but no hard feelings, says Jay Z
- Jay-Z’s new Tidal music service respects the artist, but rips off Spotify’s UI
- Apple Watch Edition perks: 24/7 support, private 1-hour appointments, no lines
- Apple Store revamp for Apple Watch revealed: ‘magical’ display tables, demo loops, sales process
- Apple will offer virtual online try-ons and personal setup for gold & steel models
- PSA: Customers can start booking Apple Watch try-on appointments on April 10
- Apple’s sales overhaul for Apple Watch will focus on building trust, offering fashion views, upselling bands