What exactly is it like to live (and work) with Apple’s new 12-inch MacBook? We’ve been using it for the last week or so and have some initial impressions to share. Along with that, it looks like Scott Forstall has surfaced, but you’ll never guess what he’s doing now. We also get into new Apple Watch availability details. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed…
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/202034828?secret_token=s-Zk5jE” params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”150″ iframe=”true” /]
Thanks to Audible.com for sponsoring this week’s episode. If you’d like to get your ears on a free audiobook from Audible, visit this link and choose from over 180,000 titles including the new iBooks best seller Becoming Steve Jobs. It’s a risk-free trial and if you’re not into the free book you’ve selected, exchange it at any time during the trial. No questions asked. Thanks again to Audible.com for sponsoring this week’s episode.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. In the future, we’ll be starting a new listener mail segment if you’d like to send in your questions or comments. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Review: Can you actually use the new 12-inch MacBook for work?
- New 12-inch MacBook with Retina display unboxing, overview, and benchmarks (Video)
- Ex-iOS chief Scott Forstall became Snapchat advisor in Jan. 2014, Sony leak reveals
- Ex-Apple SVP Scott Forstall is now a producer on a Broadway musical
- Apple quietly updates Watch website, removes April 24th availability date
- No Apple Watches in store until June, Ahrendts tells staff as April 24th date removed from website
- Apple’s Jony Ive reveals Apple Watch w/ exclusive collection of Sport band colors at Milan Design Week
- Photos show Apple Watch’s clever UK plug design, and a custom strap or not …
- Karl Lagerfeld has an Apple Watch w/ gold link bracelet
- Tim Cook says Apple Watch “orders are great” in visit to Palo Alto Apple Store, wears custom watch with red crown
Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live and send in your questions/comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.