This week Brian from Pad & Quill returns and we’re discussing the latest reports and rumors surrounding Apple’s upcoming iPhone 6s. We’ve got all the details you need to know. Along with that we get into some iPad Pro talk, and our one week review of Apple Music. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Revealed: iPhone 6S will look nearly identical outside, but expect numerous changes inside [Gallery]
- iPhone 6S to double LTE speeds, run more efficiently with new Qualcomm chip
- New iPhone 6S images show updated NFC, 16GB base storage, fewer chips + design tweaks
- Claimed iPhone 6S schematic matches our report of minimal exterior changes
- All Apple Stores revamping third-party accessory selection with Apple designed boxes
- Opinion: Will size alone be enough to sell a bigger iPad?