Would you switch to Apple as a cellular provider? That’s the big question this week. Apple denied these reports, but there may be some details in this denial that lead other places. Speaking of unannounced and rumored Apple products, it looks like there’s new information on Project Titan, which could be a Cupertino-made electric car. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Would you replace your cell carrier with an Apple MVNO? You might soon be able to
- Apple denies reports, says it’s not planning to become a carrier with MVNO service
- Dr Dre announces first new album in fifteen years on his Beats 1 show, now available for preorder on iTunes
- Report: Why Apple’s electric car negotiations w/ BMW stalled, could potentially resume
- Apple Music hits Billboard charts + street ads, will stream Dr. Dre’s new Compton album
- Report: New Apple TV to be unveiled in September, but without expected TV subscription service