If you don’t want to spend $50 for a case every time Apple announces a new device, you still have great options: cases with comparable quality are available for much less money if you do your research. One of the best brands for that is Poetic, maker of an Apple Watch stand we loved, and today the company has released brand new, sub-$20 iPhone 6s and 6s Plus cases called Revolution and Affinity.
They are both available to order now in anticipation of the new iPhone launch later this month. Here’s the rundown…
The two new cases are updated versions of well-reviewed products available for the previous generation iPhones, so unlike many other products available initially, we already know what we’re getting into in terms of quality.
Poetic Revolution ($19.95 for iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus)
Poetic Revolution ($19.95) is made for people who want rugged cases, offering ultimate front, back and corner protection. The case also includes a built-in stand that works in both portrait and landscape orientations, flaps to cover any openings, and a built-in screen protector for water resistance.
This case gives you complete protection from impacts, scratches, dust, water and more, yet it sells for just a fraction of the price of similar-looking cases from bigger manufacturers. Don’t think less expensive means lesser quality, however; Poetic’s killer new Apple Watch charging dock shows that you don’t need to compromise design to hit a great price.
- Made of premium polycarbonate and TPU materials. Rugged styling with seamless Poetic Design DNA.
- Portrait and Landscape stand feature. Front PC case with built in screen protector with water resistant capability.
- Unique corner protection with raised TPU support to protect from extreme shock and impact.
- Intelligently placed Raised TPU buttons for anti-scratch and anti-slip protection. Flaps to cover all open ports to prevent dust and lint. Side texture for enhanced grip.
- All of these packed into a thin and ultra protective design engineered for maximum protection for your device.
Poetic Affinity ($14.95 for iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus)
On the flip side of the Revolution case is the new Poetic Affinity line, a lightweight, super-thin TPU case available in a completely transparent design or clear polycarbonate with black accents (as pictured above). Unlike some of the other cases in the price range, the Affinity includes a raised front bezel for scratch protection of the iPhone’s display, and reinforcements in each corner for superior shock protection. All this is built in without obstructing the see-through design.
The best part of the Affinity? You get a quality, attractive case for your new iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus without breaking the bank.
- Made of Clear Polycarbonate molded with Soft Shock proof TPU. Modern styling with the protective X-FORM Poetic Design DNA.
- Full clarity to showcase the best that your device has to offer. Drop protection with engineered corner design part of the X-Form architecture.
- Side grip pattern to prevent your device sliding out of your grip. Raised TPU back material to prevent scratching while maintaining full clarity of your device.
- Inner ridged TPU surface to enable effective shock dissipation while keeping a thin form factor.
- Raised bezel for front face protection. Extremely thin with the maximum protection in its class.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.