This week, we’re talking about the new Apple TV and everything you need to know about it. We’ve been using It for a little while now and have a lot to discuss. Big thanks to Audible and Bushel for sponsoring this week’s episode. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.Thanks to Audible.com, get your free 30 day trial at audible.com/happyhour and Jamf Now (formerly Bushel) for sponsoring this week’s episode. To find out what awesome cloud-based mobile device management can do for you, check out https://www.jamf.com/happyhour.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple TV (4th Gen) unboxing + exclusive in-depth hands-on guide [Video]
- The new Apple TV is now available to order from the Apple Online Store, first units ship October 30th
- Hands-on with Apple’s Remote Loop, the $13 HDTV protector for your Apple TV Siri Remote [Photos]
- How-To: Make Apple TV screenshots and video captures without using Xcode
- The 10 best Apple TV apps to grab on day one (and honorable mentions)
- You can buy the Apple TV from today in Apple Stores, Best Buy, MacMall & other retailers
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.