We’ve been rounding up the latest cases and accessories for the new 4-inch iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro since they were unveiled last week, and today both Zagg and Pad & Quill have shared their lineup of accessories for the new hardware hitting stores this Thursday. Zagg is offering a selection of screen protectors for the iPhone SE and iPad Pro plus a lineup of keyboard cases for the new iPad as well; Pad & Quill has a collection of well-crafted protective cases for both the iPhone SE and new iPad Pro.
Both the iPhone SE and new iPad Pro feature nearly identical designs to previous generation hardware aside from a few exceptions. The iPhone SE has the same design and dimensions as the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s, but the chamfered edges are matte and not shiny, the FCC markings have been replaced with an SE logo, there’s a new rose gold option, and the improved iSight camera on the back is slightly larger.
The new 9.7-inch iPad Pro has a similar design and dimensions as the iPad Air 2, but there’s a larger iSight camera on the back plus a True Tone flash for photography, which hasn’t been available on previous iPads. There’s also a new Smart Connector on the left side, which works with Apple’s Smart Keyboard and future accessories. The smaller iPad Pro is also available in rose gold which is an iPad first.
To protect the iPhone SE and iPad Pro displays, Zagg is offering versions of its InvisibleShield screen protectors for both devices.
- InvisibleShield Glass protects your device with durable, high-grade tempered glass that delivers maximum clarity with ultra-smooth protection you can’t see ($34.99 and $49.99, respectively).
- InvisibleShield HDX offers the scratch protection benefits of InvisibleShield Original, while adding advanced clarity and unparalleled 3X shatter protection ($24.99 and $39.99, respectively).
- InvisibleShield Original delivers Military Grade impact protection with scientifically formulated Nano-Memory Technology that self-heals from scratches and dings over and over ($14.99 and $29.99, respectively).
All six new InvisibleShield products from Zagg will be available from Thursday, March 31st, when the new iPhones and iPads go on sale.
Zagg also has four new keyboard cases for the 9.7-inch iPad Pro:
- ZAGG Rugged Book offers ultimate full-body protection and versatility for your 9.7-inch iPad Pro. It has a unique, detachable magnetic hinge that allows for four use modes: keyboard, video, case, and book. With backlit keys and two-year battery life, it’s the perfect mobile keyboard for the toughest environments ($149.99).
- ZAGG Slim Book is a stylish, ultrathin protective case and keyboard with 135° viewing angles, backlit keys, and two-year battery. Like Rugged Book, Slim Book has a unique, detachable magnetic hinge that allows for four use modes: keyboard, video, case, and book ($99.99).
- ZAGG Folio provides full-body protection and a large keyboard in a thin, compact design. ZAGG Folio features responsive, island-style keys and a unique hinge that positions your 9.7-inch iPad Pro at virtually any angle for a true laptop-like experience ($99.99).
- ZAGG Messenger Folio offers spacious, island-style keys for a fast, natural typing experience; and its built-in stand lets you set your iPad Pro at the perfect viewing angle every time ($59.99).
Zagg says each of its new keyboard cases for the new iPad Pro will be available soon.
Pad & Quill’s 9.7-inch iPad Pro cases have already been featured in our iPad roundup and iPhone roundup, and for iPhone SE customers the company is offering its Bella Fino case ($49.95) and Little Pocket Book case ($59.95) for the 4-inch model.
Both the Bella Fino and Little Pocket Book for the iPhone SE are available for pre-order now.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.