While not Apple’s latest and greatest, the iPhone SE has topped the most recent American Customer Satisfaction Index data for May 2017. The data shows a customer satisfaction rating for the iPhone SE of 87 out of 100, putting it 1 point ahead of the iPhone 7 Plus and Galaxy S6 Edge+…
When Apple replaced the 4-inch iPhone 5s with the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and 5.5-inch iPhone 6s Plus in 2014, it effectively stopped making a model with modern specs that could be easily used one-handed. Fast-forward to March 2016 and we have the iPhone SE. It features a strikingly similar design to the iPhone 5s — save for matte edges, a rose gold option, and an SE stamp replacing FCC markings on the back — but the internals are all upgraded to nearly match the flagship iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus models.
iPhone SE is available in space gray, silver, gold, and rose gold with 16GB ($399) and 64GB ($499) storage options. iPhone SE introduces Apple Pay, Live Photos, 4K video and much more to the 4-inch iPhone.
Check out our top stories on the iPhone SE below:
- Review: iPhone SE is just a (really nice) phone for a great price (with a few oddities)
- Here’s how Apple’s new 4-inch iPhone SE compares to the rest of the lineup
- iPhone SE first impressions: Migrating from the iPhone 6s Plus is huge
- iPhone SE diary: Day 1, first impressions
- iPhone SE diary: It’s day 5, and my decision is already made
- Top 15 new iPhone SE features + 5 not-so-good features [Video]
- iPhone 6s vs iPhone SE iSight quick camera comparison
- Roundup: The best cases for the new iPhone SE
- Apple unveils the new 4-inch ‘iPhone SE’
- Apple iPhone SE availability & pricing: preorders Mar. 24 starting at $399, free on contract