We’ve already shared the new default wallpapers currently in iOS 10 and macOS Sierra, but there are also two additional new wallpapers that ship with iOS 10. Apple’s new HomeKit app called Home includes two house-themed images that you can set as wallpapers inside the app. 9to5Mac reader Mark Malstrom has extracted and shared both Home app wallpapers from iOS 10 for iPhone and iPad so you can use them as your Home screen and Lock screen wallpaper too.
We went hands-on with the new Home app on iPhone and iPad last month. Home is included with iOS 10 and lets you set up and control HomeKit-enabled accessories and automation. Home also lets you set customized wallpapers per house and per room to make identifying where you are in the app easier, and Apple includes two wallpapers by default but these aren’t available outside of the Home app.
Click any of the images below to access the full size link, then download the correct image size to use it as your iPhone or iPad wallpaper.
Here’s the green-themed version for all iPhone and iPad screen sizes:
And here’s the red-themed version for all iPhone and iPad screen sizes:
For more on iOS 10, check out our continuing coverage below and head to our comprehensive iOS 10 guide for all the details:
- Apple unveils iOS 10 at WWDC 2016, new lock screen, Siri SDK, much more
- Here are the iOS 10 features and developer tools Apple didn’t detail on stage
- Download iOS 10 and macOS 10.12 Sierra wallpapers for iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Hands-on: iOS 10 + watchOS 3 Home app for HomeKit on iPhone, iPad, & Apple Watch
- Hands-on: 75 new features in iOS 10 [Video]
- iOS 10: A look at 30 additional new features [Video]
- Apple issues iOS 10 beta 2 for developers, here’s everything new
- 50 new iOS 10 beta 2 features [Video]
- Apple releasing first iOS 10 public beta for non-developer testers today [U: Now available]
- How-To: Install iOS 10 public beta on your eligible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch [Video]