This week Benjamin and Zac return for a special bonus episode of Happy Hour to discuss last minute iPhone 7 rumors including five color options, higher storage tiers, RAM upgrades, and much more ahead of Apple’s September 7 event. 9to5Mac’s Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Five years in, dormant @Apple Twitter account looks set to start tweeting
- Apple leaks plans for new line of Beats headphones alongside iPhone 7 launch
- What to expect at Apple’s iPhone 7 & Apple Watch 2 event next week
- Apple Watch is almost completely sold out ahead of September 7 event
- KGI: iPhone 7 to feature 2.4GHz A10 chip, IPX7 waterproofing, new 12 megapixel cameras, piano black color, more
- Apple Music subscribers on iOS 10 & macOS Sierra beginning to see personalized music playlists appear