Apple is continuing its trend of offering holding Apple Watch Activity Challenges in celebration of major events and holidays. This time around, Apple is holding an Activity Challenge exclusive to China in celebration of the country’s “National Fitness Day.”
As spotted by Kyle Seth Gray on Twitter and shared with 9to5Mac, Apple is offering Apple Watch users exclusive reward badges in the Activity app for completing a workout of 30 minutes or longer on August 8th. The workout can be of any sort. As Apple explains:
August 8 is the perfect day to be active. Earn this award by recording a workout of 30 minutes or more with your Apple Watch on National Fitness Day.
This is seemingly the first time Apple has held region-exclusive Activity Challenge in China. The company has, however, held a slew of Activity Challenges over the last couple of years in an effort to encourage fitness and activity with Apple Watch.
Most recently, Apple held an Apple Watch Activity Challenge on Earth Day, with a 30 minute workout unlocking a set of eco-friendly animated stickers. Other such events have occurred on Thanksgiving, International Women’s Day, and much more.
Have you earned any (or all?) of the exclusive Apple Watch Activity Challenge badges? Let us know down in the comments!
- Next Apple Watch Activity Challenge set for Earth Day, 30 minute workout will unlock eco-friendly animated sticker pack
- February Apple Watch Activity Challenge rewards users with animated iMessage stickers
- Apple honoring International Women’s Day next week with new Watch Activity Challenge
- Apple Watch Thanksgiving Activity Challenge returns this year, run/walk 5K to earn new iMessage sticker
- New Apple Watch Activity Challenge for Veterans Day, earn special iMessage sticker
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.