This week Benjamin and Zac discuss using the Keyboard Service Program for MacBook, experience with the 2018 MacBook Pro including True Tone and “Hey Siri” features, Apple Music’s new Friends Mix playlist, 9to5Mac’s exclusive excerpt from the upcoming ‘Creative Selection’ book, Competitions and Pace Alerts on watchOS 5, features Apple’s Activity needs to borrow from Nike Run Club, and more.
- Apple finally acknowledges ‘sticky’ keyboard issues on MacBooks, offering free fix and refunds for past repairs
- Review: 2018 MacBook Pro – more than skin deep [Video]
- Apple Music launches new weekly ‘Friends Mix’ in For You
- Exclusive excerpt from upcoming book by ex-Apple engineer explores first iPhone software keyboard design process
- Apple announces watchOS 5: Podcasts, Activity Sharing challenges, automatic workout detection, Walkie-Talkie, more