Another week, another report regarding Apple’s latest original content efforts. Ron Moore, most famously known for his work on Star Trek, is reportedly working with Apple on a new Sci-Fi series.
Variety reports that Moore is currently filling out the cast with Joel Kinnaman, Michael Dorman, and Sarah Jones on board.
[The show] takes place in a world where global space race never ended. Kinnaman will play Edward Baldwin, one of the top NASA astronauts. Dorman and Jones have been cast as Gordo and Tracy Stevens, a prominent NASA couple.
The show will be written and executive produced by Moore, with Matt Wolpert, and Ben Nedivi. Maril Davis will serve as executive producer on behalf of Sony Pictures Television alongside Moore’s Tall Ship Productions.
- Apple orders straight-to-series comedy featuring Charlie Day & Rob McElhenney
- Apple to develop TV series based on Min Jin Lee’s ‘Pachinko’
- Apple expands the cast of its upcoming Steven Knight sci-fi drama ‘See’
- Apple reaches deal for futuristic drama ‘See’ from Steven Knight & Francis Lawrence
- WSJ: Apple strikes deal with Steven Spielberg for new ‘Amazing Stories’ sci-fi
- Apple’s TV lineup will include a docuseries on ‘the world’s most extraordinary homes’
- Apple adds ‘Are You Sleeping?’ drama based on novel to its upcoming TV lineup
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.