ToothFairy is a Mac utility app that makes connecting to AirPods and other Bluetooth accessories as easy as a menu bar icon click or even a keyboard shortcut. The latest version of ToothFairy for Mac adds support for Dark Mode in macOS Mojave ahead of its official release (seen above) as well as plenty of text description improvements for users.
9to5Mac Happy Hour
Check out the full release notes:
- Added support for Dark Mode on macOS 10.14.
- Revised various preferences text to improve clarity. For example:
- Global hotkey to switch connection is now Global hotkey to connect/disconnect.
- Hide dock icon (effect after next launch) is now Hide Dock icon (takes effect at next launch).
- Audio output only is now Improve sound quality by disabling audio input.
- Connection only mode is now Don’t disconnect when clicking icon or pressing hotkey.
- Fixed a bug where the Audio output only option didn’t work, causing AirPods to be inappropriately set as the system audio input device.
- Added the Save Diagnostic Report button.
- Reduced the size of the application by having ToothFairy and its login item helper share the same copy of the Swift libraries.
- Fixed the minimum widths of the OK buttons.
- Reformatted the text in the credits sheet with fonts, styles, and clickable links.
ToothFairy for Mac is available for $2.99 on the Mac App Store. Version 2.4.7 is available as a free update for existing customers.