Whether you’re new to iPhone or just haven’t customized your contacts settings before, follow along for how to change sort order and display order.
Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
No matter is you’re just feeling like switching things up, or if you’ve never had your contacts organized the way you’d like, it’s easy to change the sort order and display order of contacts on iPhone.
iPhone: How to change contacts sort order and display order
- Open Settings
- Swipe down and tap Contacts
- Choose Sort Order or Display Order and customize your settings
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- iPhone: How to disable Raise to Wake
- Mac: How to change Apple Pay billing and shipping address
- Apple Watch: How to keep the screen on longer
- iPhone & iPad: How to disable Wi-Fi Auto-Join
- macOS Mojave: How to hide recent apps in the Dock
- How to use AirPort Express for AirPlay 2 with existing router
- iPhone & iPad: How to customize Podcasts app settings