No matter if you’re using Apple Music or primarily listening to content from your own collection, it’s handy to tune the equalizer in the iOS Music app. Follow along for how to customize your EQ on iPhone and iPad.
While iTunes/Apple Music on Mac allows users to customize the equalizer manually or with preset profiles, Apple only offers the preset options for the Music app on iOS. Regardless, it’s still a valuable way to dial in your listening experience.
iPhone & iPad: How to customize the Music app’s equalizer
- Open Settings
- Swipe down and tap Music
- Swipe down again and select EQ
- Pick an EQ profile
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- iPhone: How to customize the way you trigger Siri
- iPhone: How to change contacts sort order and display order
- iPhone: How to disable Raise to Wake
- Mac: How to change Apple Pay billing and shipping address
- Apple Watch: How to keep the screen on longer
- iPhone & iPad: How to disable Wi-Fi Auto-Join
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.