The iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max aren’t set to be released to the public until next Friday, September 21st. The devices include 3 gorgeous new wallpapers, and ahead of their public release, someone has successfully extracted the three new wallpapers from iOS. Head below to download the new iPhone XS wallpapers
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
The three new iPhone XS wallpapers are titled ‘Bubbles,’ which confirms that they are not planets like many had speculated. They are also Live wallpapers, which means you can press on the screen to watch them animate – the versions we are sharing here, however, are still images. There is no way to extract the Live Photos version without degrading the quality.
In addition, the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max will also keep only some of existing Live wallpapers collection. The iPhone X marketing images have been removed, as have the the 3 ‘Sand’ images. The ‘Ink’ images from the iPhone 6S are still there.
To download the iPhone XS wallpapers:
- Right click or long-press on the image you want to choose below
- Choose ‘Save’ on iOS or ‘Save image as’ on macOS
To set the iPhone XS wallpapers images as your wallpaper:
- Open the image in the Photos app on iOS
- Tap the share icon in the lower-left corner
- Select “Use as Wallpaper”
- Choose “Perspective”
What do you think of these wallpapers? Let us know down in the comments!
- Apple officially announces Apple Watch Series 4 with larger display, thinner body, more
- iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max announced: 6.5-inch model, new gold finish, much more
- Apple Event News Hub: iPhone Xs, Xr, Xs Max + Apple Watch Series 4, much more
- Here’s how much the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max will cost you with carrier financing
- Which Apple Watch should you buy? Here’s how Series 4 compares
- Preorder Hub: How to get the new iPhone Xs and Xs Max
- Early iPhone Xs A12 Geekbench results show small performance boost over A11, 4GB RAM, more