Belkin has shared its latest dual charging docks for iPhone and Apple Watch with the BOOST UP Wireless Charging Dock being the flagship product of the lineup. There’s also a new PowerHouse Charge Dock and both new products are designed to work with iPhone XS, Max, and XR in addition to previous iPhones.
Adding to the company’s BOOST UP lineup of Apple accessories, the BOOST UP Wireless Charging Dock for iPhone + Apple Watch offers a fresh new design, has an extra USB port for charging a third device, and will be the most premium dock offering at $160.
- Optimized wireless charging up to 7.5W for Qi-enabled device and at 5W/1A for Apple Watch; Additional USB-A port charges third device up to 5W/1A
- Supports Nightstand mode for Apple Watch at optimal viewing angle
- Ability to charge through most phone cases up to 3mm thick
- 45W AC adapter included for instant setup
- Qi-certification, MFi-certification, Connected Equipment Warranty and 3-year warranty for added peace of mind
Compatible with iPhone X, XS/Max, XR, and 8/Plus, BOOST UP Wireless Charging Dock will be available in December from Apple and Belkin. The official product page isn’t live quite yet, but it should show up sooner or later.
The second new dock announced today is the PowerHouse Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone. Sporting the same design as the now discounted previous version, this latest revision offers support for everything from the iPhone XS Max all the way down to the iPhone 5.
PowerHouse Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone will retail for $100 and become available in November.
If you’re looking for a dual dock on the more affordable side, check out these options ranging from $20-$50.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.