Beats debuted the Studio 3 Wireless headphones last fall with the same W1 chip used in Apple AirPods. This year Beats is expanding the Studio 3 Wireless lineup with the new Skyline Collection which includes new gold-accented colors.
The new Skyline Collection includes three new colors and adopts one of the original six colors: Midnight Black, Crystal Blue, Desert Sand, and Shadow Gray.
The first three colors are each new for Beats Studio 3 with Crystal Blue standing out the most; Shadow Gray has been available since launch and now joins the other gold-accented colors in the new Skyline Collection.
Beats Studio 3 Wireless offer up to 40 hours of battery life, 22 hours with Active Noise Cancellation, and fast charging with 3 hours of battery life after 10 minutes.
More specs from Apple.com:
- Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) actively blocks external noise
- Real-time audio calibration preserves a premium listening experience
- Up to 22 hours of battery life enables fully-featured all-day wireless playback
- Apple W1 chip for Class 1 Wireless Bluetooth® connectivity and battery efficiency
- With Fast Fuel, a 10-minute charge gives 3 hours of play when battery is low
- Pure ANC-off for low power mode provides up to 40 hours of battery life
- Take calls, control music and activate Siri with multifunction on-ear controls
- Soft over-ear cushions for extended comfort and added noise isolation
The new full Skyline Collection will debut in one week on October 16th for the same $349.95 price.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.