The first is simply titled Introducing iPhone XR …
The video briefly leads with the color choices, then shows how the camera can offer apparent depth-of-field control despite its single lens. The single rear camera is one of the bigger distinguishing features of the XR compared to the XS, and it’s clear Apple wants to suggest that it’s nothing to worry about.
On the front of the phone, the biggest difference between the iPhone XR and Apple’s flagship XS and XS Max models is the LCD screen, and that’s the next element the video promotes. Apple describes it as ‘the most color-accurate LCD in the industry.’
Other bullet-points hit during the 35-second video are the durable class cover, fast A12 Bionic processor and water-resistance.
The second of the iPhone XR videos is called Spectrum. This one is all about the visual design of the phone, showing off the case colors, design details and the screen. It’s 30 seconds long.
In our poll, it looks like there’s a pretty close split between those of you choosing the 64GB and 128GB models, with just 15% opting to max out with 256GB. When it comes to color choice, black leads the way, with a full third of you going for that. The remaining color choices in order of popularity among our readers are red, blue, white, coral and yellow.
More iPhone XR news:
- Apple’s colorful new iPhone XR is now available for pre-order
- iPhone XR pre-orders: As Apple announces new countries, are you planning to buy? [Poll]
- First iPhone XR reviews hit YouTube ahead of pre-orders
- Apple reportedly ramping up iPhone XR orders as it now forecasts higher sales
- Pre-ordering iPhone XR? Upgrade Program pre-approval for fast checkout starts today
- Here’s how much the iPhone XR will cost you with carrier financing
- The best new iPhone XR cases available now
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.