Apple just unveiled a brand new iPad Pro, and as is usually the case, the device includes a handful of new wallpapers. If you’re looking to outfit your existing device with those colorful new designs, we’ve extracted the new iPad Pro wallpapers from iOS 12.1 and you can download them below for use on any device.
The new iPad Pro wallpapers were shown on-screen at Apple’s special event this afternoon and can be seen in a variety of marketing images on Apple’s website. The wallpapers are colorful and depict various artistic designs, following the creativity theme of today’s event.
All in all, there are 8 new iPad Pro wallpapers included in iOS 12.1, and in my opinion, they’re some of the best Apple wallpapers we’ve seen recently. Here’s how to set them as the wallpaper on your iPhone or iPad:
To download the new iPad Pro wallpapers:
- Right click or long-press on the image of your choosing below.
- Choose ‘Save’ on iOS or ‘Save image as’ on macOS
To set the new iPad Pro wallpapers as your wallpaper:
- Open the image in the Photos app on iOS
- Tap the share icon in the lower-left corner
- Select “Use as Wallpaper”
Which of these new iPad Pro wallpapers is your favorite? Did you pre-order any of Apple’s new products? Let us know down in the comments and read our full coverage of Apple’s October event in our live news hub here.
- Download the new iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max wallpapers right here [Gallery]
- iPhone XR includes 12 colorful new wallpapers, download them here [Gallery]
- Smart Keyboard Folio, Smart Folio, and more for 2018 iPad Pro now available to order
- New iPad Pro / MacBook Air event in less than 9 minutes [Video]
- Hands-on with Apple’s new iPad Pro and Retina MacBook Air [Videos]
- Apple unveils all-new 2018 iPad Pro with full-screen design, new Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard Folio
- The new Apple Pencil: squared edge, tap gestures, snaps magnetically onto new iPad Pro
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.