No matter if you’d like to switch up your temperature units for fun or maybe practice in preparation for travel or moving across the globe, follow along for how to change between Fahrenheit and Celsius on iPhone.
The temperature unit shown on the default Weather app on iPhone is tied to the region setting selected on your iPhone. However, in some cases you may want to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius without changing your region setting.
It’s quick and easy to toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius on iPhone. Just keep in mind this won’t apply to third-party weather apps. The following will apply to the Apple Weather app along with any references to it with Siri, in Today View, and elsewhere in iOS.
How to change between Fahrenheit and Celsius on iPhone
- Open the Apple Weather App
- Tap the hamburger icon (three lines) in the bottom right corner
- Tap the C°/F° in the bottom left corner
Here’s how the process looks:
- Open Settings
- Swipe down and tap General
- Tap Language & Region, then Temperature Unit
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to use gesture controls on HomePod
- How to customize the expiration time for audio messages on iPhone and iPad
- How to set timers on iPhone
- How to search on iPhone
- How to disable character previews on the iPhone keyboard
- How to move iPhone apps
- How to disable location services on HomePod
- How to clean your Apple Watch