Thanks to our sponsor Hyper, 9to5 readers can get an exclusive 20% off everything sitewide and 40% off its new USB-C Hub for iPad Pro on Kickstarter.
Get 20% off sitewide on Hyper USB-C hubs, wireless chargers, battery packs and more using code 9to5mac.
All orders include free US shipping, no minimums + a free mystery gift worth $20 for purchases $50 or more. Head below for a look at some of our picks from the sale:
New Hyper USB-C Hub for iPad Pro $59– 40% off for a limited time
Launched just this week, Hyper’s new USB-C Hub for iPad Pro is the world’s first designed specifically for the new 2018 iPad Pro. By connecting this hub to your iPad Pro’s USB-C port, you in return get 6 new ports including 4K HDMI, a3.5mm audio jack, SD, micro SD, USB-A 3.0 and USB-C Power Delivery.
- Space Gray and Silver color Aluminum enclosure to match the new iPad Pro
- Removable and replaceable translucent C-shape grip made of soft polycarbonate and ABS material securely holds the hub in place without blemishing the iPad Pro surface
- From the makers of the world’s first and best selling dedicated USB-C hub for the MacBook Pro
- Works with both 11- and 12.9-inch iPad Pro with or without Apple Smart (Keyboard) Folio
Hyper USB-C Hubs for MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and more
Also check out Hyper’s lineup of popular USB-C hubs for other devices including MacBooks, MacBook Pro, the new MacBook Air, iPads, and more.
- USB-C Hubs for MacBook Pro and MacBook Air
- USB-C Hubs for iPad Pro
- USB Hubs for all devices including Mac/PC/Android
Hyper Wireless Chargers and Battery Packs
If you’re looking for a wireless charger or battery pack for your iPhone, iPad or Mac, you can take 20% off Hyper’s entire range including the HyperJuice 100Wh / 26,000mAh AC Battery Pack and the HyperJuice 7.5W Wireless Charger Stand USB-C Hub combo pictured above.