Popular Apple-only accessory maker, Twelve South, is out today with a new BookBook for the latest iPad Pro. BookBook vol. 2 features full-grain leather, complete protection with hardcovers on front and back, an interior pocket, built-in stand, and more.
The new version offers a sleeker shell that holds the iPad Pro without infringing on the screen. It also features a hardcover front and back, built-in stand, and now offers a camera cutout.
BookBook vol. 2 highlights:
- Full-grain leather case provides six-sided protection
- Built-in shell securely holds iPad Pro while featuring the edge to edge display
- Serves as a typing / sketching wedge and display stand
- Rear camera window for capturing photos and 4k video
- Interior pocket for a slim, compact keyboard or documents
The interior pocket should fit compact keyboards in addition to documents. There’s also room to store an Apple Pencil next to your iPad inside the new BookBook, although there doesn’t seem to a way to secure it other than when you zip up the whole thing.
Check out the short promo video as well as more images of the new BookBook below.