Apple’s major September event is officially announced! Does the colorful event invitation have a hidden meaning? Zac and Benjamin also talk upcoming Apple’s Tile tracker competitor and rumors about Apple’s AR/VR headset plans, the possibility of a new Apple TV upgrade, Gui Rambo’s major sleep tracking Apple Watch scoop, and much more!
Stories we discuss in this episode:
- Apple announces expected iPhone 11 event for September 10: ‘By innovation only’
- September Apple event invite incites speculation
- 9to5Mac – Apple News & Mac Rumors Breaking All Day
- ‘Apple Glasses’ explained and how iPhone-connected item trackers will work
- Apple Watch sleep tracking revealed: sleep quality, battery, more
- Sleep Cycle debuts Apple Watch app with snore prevention, silent alarm
- Apple Watch partner Hermès listing ‘Series 5’ bands, but may be mistake
- Have an old Apple Watch? Here’s how to use it for sleep tracking
- Garmin vívofit jr 2, Kids Fitness/Activity Tracker, 1-Year Battery Life, Adjustable Band, Disney Princess, Pink: Cell Phones & Accessories
- 20AWG USB-C Type C to USB C Cable 5V 3A Charging Fast Charger USB 2.0 Data Lead
- Monoprice Essentials USB Type C to Type C 2.0 Cable – 480Mbps, 5A, 26AWG, Black, 4m (13.1 ft)
- Raising $1,300 to donate to the Jackson County Animal Shelter in Mississippi
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.