Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple launches all-new Apple Music web app in public beta
- Apple ‘watching cryptocurrency’, mulls Apple Pay tipping feature
- Apple developing SensorKit framework for research studies
- Apple Fifth Avenue’s reimagined glass cube opens soon
- 9to5Mac Happy Hour 241: Apple event predictions, iPhone 11 hype, Apple Watch sleep tracking
- Amazon clears out Apple Watch Series 4 inventory ahead of next week’s keynote
- iPad Air gets up to $55 discount with deals on Wi-Fi and Cellular models
- 9to5Toys on Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.