Ubiquiti’s UniFi is out today with Dream Machine which combines a WiFi router and Gigabit switch for both home or business use. It has an integrated 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch, advanced security gateway with IDS/IPS and DPI, works in high-density environments, and is scalable with UniFi’s access points to fit almost any size deployment.
Update 11/8: After launching Dream Machine earlier this week, UniFi is out with its latest access point, the Beacon HD.
- 802.11ac Wave 2, 4×4 MU-MIMO technology
- 400+ Mbps performance over a wireless mesh hop
- High Output Power (EIRP): 30 dBm for 5 GHz, 24.8 dBm for 2.4 GHz
- Works with UniFi AP or Dream Machine
- Automatically discovered for adoption by UniFi Network Controller
UniFi designed the Dream Machine as a versatile router that combines 802.11ac dual-band WiFi and a 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch. The integrated switch makes it a solid choice for both smart home users who need to connect hubs and more to power HomeKit devices as well as IT admins who are running business/enterprise networks.
Dream Machine also features an advanced security gateway and an integrated cloud key to easily map out networks, manage network traffic, and more.
UniFi Dream Machine features:
- All-In-One: Integrates a 4×4 enterprise access point, security gateway, cloud key and Gigabit switch into one device for enterprise-grade performance
- Processing Power for Secure Browsing: Powered by a fast 1.7 GHz quad-core processor for advanced firewall policies and IPS/IDS management for a safe, reliable internet experience
- Scalable With No Fees: Staying true to our heritage, each component of UDM is scalable, customizable and continuously updated without subscription or maintenance fees
- Intuitive User Interface: Centralized management software features a graphical user interface that offers easy setup and convenient control
More from Ubiquiti:
- AmpliFi mesh Wi-Fi users gain free VPN privacy protection with latest software update
- AmpliFi HD Gamer’s Edition mesh router system arrives with NVIDIA GeForce mode for low latency performance
- Review: AmpliFi Instant mesh WiFi system is a quality product with 2-minute set up, fast performance, touchscreen, more
- Ubiquiti releases new AmpliFi Instant Mesh Wi-Fi System, sets up in under 2 minutes
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.