Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Nanoleaf: Nanoleaf is ushering in a new era of beautifully personalized lighting experiences. Visit nanoleaf.me/9to5Mac for more info on exclusive deals for Nanoleaf’s Design Kits, Twin Packs and Starter Kits.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple acquires startup developing machine learning to improve iPhone photography
- Apple News partnering for its first presidential debate between Democrats in February
- You may be able to save thousands of dollars on upgrading Mac Pro RAM
- Stacktrace Podcast 066: “Mac Pro: Enthusiast Edition”
- Apple launches huge movie bundle sale: Star Wars, Dark Knight, Harry Potter, more from $5
- B&H launches Apple sale with up to $450 off iMacs, Mac mini, and MacBook Pro
- 9to5Toys on Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.