Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Bloomberg: Apple Stores facing shortage of iPhone parts and replacements due to coronavirus
- Report: Apple rejecting coronavirus iOS apps that aren’t from ‘recognized institutions’
- Facebook kicks off long-awaited Messenger for Mac rollout
- Best Buy 3-day Sale: Up to $300 off MacBooks, iPads, accessories, more
- Apple’s TV show sale offers complete series for $30, plus $5 movies
- 9to5Toys on Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.