Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Enjoy the podcast? Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Nikkei: Apple considers delaying 5G iPhone 12 beyond planned September launch
- Tim Cook says Apple has sourced and donated 10M masks to US medical workers
- T-Mobile adds Apple Pay to its website and iOS app, including 3% cash back for Apple Card
- Amazon discounts Apple’s new MacBook Air and iPad Pro before release date
- iPad mini 5 starts at $350 as various retailers drop prices
- 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) / Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.