Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Enjoy the podcast? Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple invests $10 million in a COVID-19 sample collection kit manufacturer
- Apple Watch and iPhone can automatically send vital Medical ID info to first responders in iOS 13.5
- iOS 13.5 beta 4 revamps COVID-19 exposure notification opt-in interface in Settings
- Apple’s new 13-inch MacBook Air 512GB hits Amazon all-time low at $1,199
- Verizon Mother’s Day promo offers BOGO FREE iPhone, Android, more
- 9to5Toys on Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.