Is FaceID coming to the Mac, what could a Swift version of async/await end up looking like, and what makes SwiftUI a nice fit for game UI development?
- Rendering textured game UIs using SwiftUI
- The resizable modifier for SwiftUI images
- SwiftUI’s blendMode modifier
- macOS Big Sur suggests the TrueDepth camera is coming
- Pull request adding ‘async’ to the Swift type system
- Futures and Promises in Swift
- SwiftUI’s ViewBuilder
- Handling non-optional optionals in Swift
- Handling model variants in Swift
- SwiftUI’s Environment API
- Swift’s String implementation
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel