Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Qualcomm hints at potential 5G iPhone 12 delay as new rumor suggests October launch
- Apple Store app adds For You tab and immersive iPhone comparison tool
- Live blog: Tim Cook’s testimony to congress on antitrust
- Emails revealed in antitrust hearing show Apple has considered increasing App Store fees to 40%
- Apple says all developers treated equally, yet documents show Amazon Prime Video pays half the usual App Store commission
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.