Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Direct Mail: Create and send great looking email newsletters with Direct Mail, an easy to use email marketing app for the Mac. Get started for free and save 10% when you sign up for any pricing plan.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Alleged iPad Air 4 pamphlet shows new full-screen design, Touch ID power button, USB-C
- Facebook wanted to tell users about Apple’s 30% cut; Apple blocked it
- Apple features Fortnite competitor PUBG in App Store on same day it will terminate Epic’s developer account
- Today only, score notable deals on Macs, iPads, and accessories at Woot (Refurb)
- Woot’s huge 1-day Apple Watch and iPhone sale starts at $100 (Cert. Refurb)
- 9to5Toys on Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.