If you have an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus sitting in a drawer somewhere and you just want to check the trade in value, this is the place for you. Regardless of why you want to sell it, if you’re going to get rid of your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, you’ll want to check a handful of different trade in sites to find the best price…
How much is your iPhone 7 worth?
The iPhone 7 is worth between $54 and $100, depending on whether you trade in the Plus model, the storage size, its condition, and whether or not you will take store credit.
How to check your iPhone 7’s trade in value
Since the iPhone 7 is already several years old, its trade in value obviously isn’t going to be nearly as much as it was when you first bought it. Unfortunately, that’s just the way things are in the smartphone world — new iPhones are launched on a tick/tock cycle, and with every tick and tock, the previous models lose some amount of value.
But that doesn’t mean your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus is worthless. In fact, depending on where and how you trade it in, you might find it to be worth more than you expected! It wouldn’t do much good for us to share and compare exact dollar amounts in this post (since they’re always changing), but here’s a quick list of trade in sites that can tell how much your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus is currently valued at:
- 9to5Mac trade in w/ MyPhones Unlimited (support the site!)
- Apple GiveBack
- Verizon trade in program
- T-Mobile trade in program
- AT&T trade in program
- Sprint trade in program
If you want to do the work of selling your phone yourself, you’ll probably be able to get a little bit more than any of these trade in programs are able to offer.
Latest iPhone 7 trade in values for December 2020
We go through some of the top trade in sites every single month to find some of the best deals. Here are some of the top trade in values for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus for December 2020:
Top iPhone 7 trade in values
- MyPhones via 9to5Mac: $70 cash (32GB, unlocked, good)
- MyPhones via 9to5Mac: $80 cash (128GB, unlocked, good)
- Apple Trade-In: Up to $100 Apple Gift Card (unlocked, good)
- Gazelle: $54 cash (32GB, unlocked, good)
- Gazelle: $73 cash (128GB, unlocked, good)
- Decluttr: $92 cash (32GB, unlocked, good)
- Decluttr: $100 cash (128GB, unlocked, good)
Special deals and trade-in coupon codes for 9to5Mac readers
For a limited time, get 10% extra through Decluttr w/ code 9TO5MAC (valid til 1/31/21)
You can read about your various options for trading in and selling your iPhone 7 and 7 Plus in our full ultimate guide. There, you’ll also find even more options for trading in your iPhone 7 and 7 Plus to get the max value possible.
- How to Trade in Your iPhone — The Ultimate Guide
- How to Trade in Your iPad — The Ultimate Guide
- How to Trade in Your Apple Watch — The Ultimate Guide
- How to Trade in Your MacBook — The Ultimate Guide
- How to Trade in Your AirPods — The Ultimate Guide
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.