Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple announces $200 million investment fund for forest restoration projects
- Apple Pay with Express Transit support comes to San Francisco’s Clipper card
- Apple silicon supplier TSMC warns chip shortages will persist into 2022
- Apple’s official iPhone 11/Pro/Max cases now on sale from $14 (Save up to 64%)
- Razer’s Kishi MFi Controller Grip elevates iPhone gaming at $85 (New low), more from $70
- Anker heads into the weekend with discounted iPhone and Android essentials from $11
- 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) / Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.