John and Rambo discuss the iOS 15 beta process, the latest round of App Store debates, Swift concurrency backward compatibility, and whether Apple should embrace a more continuous delivery process for new APIs and system features.
- TestFlight for Mac beta
- FusionCast TestFlight beta
- Doug Gregor’s Swift concurrency PR
- Apple’s press release about its App store “updates”
- “Apple loosens rules for developers in major concession amid antitrust pressure” – The Washington Post
- The StatusBuddy code base
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.