The phenomenal kids’ app Pok Pok Playroom sees its latest update today with the nature-focused “Forest.” This new toy is great for open-ended play that builds memory, spatial awareness, creative thinking, understanding cause and effect, and more.
As I previously shared, if you have young kids and haven’t checked out Pok Pok Playroom yet, it offers a truly magical experience. Here’s what found after testing it with my four-year-old:
I think Pok Pok is a must-have app for kids that’s beautiful, fun, engaging, and develops the skills and experience that are crucial for our kids – creativity, the joy of learning, and a growth mindset.
Today’s update with Forest brings a whole new world to explore:
- An expansive, natural forest environment to discover
- Open-ended mechanics make play as free as in nature
- A mindful introduction to the circle of life
- A large, diverse collection of authentic flora and fauna
- Gently Al-powered bugs to reflect nature and life cycles
- Calming sounds recorded in a real Canadian forest
- Evolving weather patterns
Pok Pok Playroom is available from the App Store with a free 14-day trial. After that, it runs $3.99/month or $29.99/year. Check out a closer look at the new Silly Blocks: Summer update below:
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.