Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Direct Mail: Create and send great looking email newsletters with Direct Mail, an easy to use email marketing app for the Mac. Get started for free and save 10% when you sign up for any pricing plan.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Tim Cook says supply constraints cost Apple $6 billion during Q4 2021
- Apple (AAPL) reports Q4 2021 earnings miss: $83 billion in revenue, more
- Apple says record Mac revenue in Q4 2021 driven by ‘strong demand for M1 MacBook Air’
- Apple’s latest Magic Keyboard for 12.9-inch M1 iPad Pro now down to $243 (New low, save $106)
- Apple’s new iPad mini 6 with 256GB of storage falls to Amazon low of $630
- Anker’s Halloween weekend sale discounts power banks, smart home gear, more from $10
- 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) / Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.