SwiftUI for animations, prototyping, and game development. Plus, a second review of the M1 Max-based MacBook Pro, and an update on how well it performs for gaming.
- Rambo’s MacBook Pro specs
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Imagine Engine
- John’s new SwiftUI-based game demo
- Part of the source code from John’s new game
- SwiftUI animations
- The SwiftUI Namespace API
- Custom SwiftUI view modifiers
- SwiftUI transactions
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel