PayPal iPhone app updated w/ iOS 7 redesign, withdraw to bank, QR/bar code scanning, more
PayPal is releasing an updated iPhone app today that on top of introducing a redesign for iOS 7 also introduces a few new features.
You’ll notice a number of UI tweaks in the new app and a redesign that fits in with the look and feel of iOS 7, but you’ll also now be able to withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your bank account within the Wallet tab. Also new is the ability to pay by scanning QR and bar codes a select retail partners:
Paying just got even easier! Scan a QR or bar code to pay at select merchants
In addition, version 5.2 of PayPal for iPhone includes the ability to choose your home screen for fast access to the features you use most.
What’s New in Version 5.2
• Need to withdraw some cash from your PayPal balance to your bank? You can do that in your Wallet
• Check out our new iOS7 look and feel
• Paying just got even easier! Scan a QR or bar code to pay at select merchants
• Choose your start screen for fast access to the info you need
• We’re still hard at work finding and fixing bugs
We’re always listening, so please send comments, suggestions, and any words of encouragement to email@example.com.