According to Business Insider, Apple COO Tim Cook told Goldman analyst Bill Shope, “he sees no reason why the tablet market shouldn’t eclipse the PC market over the next several years.”
That is right exactly in line with Steve Jobs comments of a year ago. Shocking, we know.
- Amazon milestone: Kindle books now outselling their dead tree counterparts (9to5mac.com)
- Kindle books now outselling hardcover and paperback editions combined (9to5google.com)
- JP Morgan: Wannabe iPad killers slow down build plans (9to5mac.com)
- Samsung: Apple lawsuit “not legally problematic” as we “continue to work with Android on future tablets” (9to5google.com)
- Samsung: Apple lawsuit “not legally problematic” but could “grow” (9to5mac.com)
- Conveniently, Apple trademarks iCloud in Europe (9to5mac.com)