Apple Daily today has images of what it claimed is the next iPad compared to an iPad 1 and an iPad 2. You will notice increased tapering and a bigger camera lens. The publication said the camera is a whopping 8-megapixels, which would likely mean it is the same Sony camera found in the iPhone 4S that CEO Howard Stinger first leaked in April of last year. Apple will likely bring some of its optics over, as well.
Apple.pro grabbed some images of the print version that seem to show the tapering better.
The iPad 3 picture seems to be coming together but that does not mean there are not going to be some surprises.
Apple Daily also noted new cabling (pictured below):
- Actual iPad 3 production display placed under microscope, Retina Display confirmed (9to5mac.com)
- Apple finally talks, says that Proview refuses to honor their agreement to transfer iPad trademark (9to5mac.com)
- The price of the iPad name in China has gone up to $2B (9to5mac.com)
- Proview tries to block iPads from coming in or going out of China (9to5mac.com)
- Supposed iPad 3 case compared to iPad 2, suggests bigger battery and different screen and camera (9to5mac.com)
- What DON’T we know about the next iPad (besides its name)? (9to5mac.com)