GoodReader, the popular PDF management app for iOS, has been updated to version 4 – with a mass of new editing features. New features are:
- Insert blank pages for notes and drawings, solving the problem of not having enough space to annotate or draw images on a document
- Rearrange pages in a document
- Rotate individual pages – or even all of them
- Delete any pages from a document
- Extract individual pages as separate files, and split PDF files into halves – enabling a sub-set of pages to be shared as its own file
- Email individual pages rather than the entire document
- Append pages from other PDF files …
The bad news for existing users is that GoodReader 4 is a paid upgrade. The good news is that you can for a limited time get almost 60 percent off, with an introductory price of $2.99. Good.iWare hasn’t said how long the discount will last, so grabbing it sooner rather than later would seem a good plan.
GoodReader 4 offers a 1-click migration to update documents from older versions.
The app is one I rely on as part of my paperless life.