Great article from an unlikely source. Jacqueline Emigh goes into eight very well thought out reasons why OSX is better for a company’s bottom line.
To sum up, here are the arguments she proposes:
- Macs bring a better overall value proposition
- Macintosh licensing fees are cheaper
- The Mac desktop spawns fewer calls to the help desk
- Mac users are more productive workers
- Macs last longer
- Mac OS is more secure
- Mac is just as cost-effective as Windows to manage and administer
- Add Macs while hanging on to your investments in other OSes
Head over to the full article for more.