So, now that the hack is most definitely mainstream, we want to know what people are putting on their newly cracked iPod touches.
In fact, remember way back when Apple had the "What’s on your Powerbook?" campaign? (refresher) Well now that everybody who is anybody is hacking their iPod Touch, we thought it’d be fun to bring it back.
Flash to the guy with a tie...remember him? He was doing CRAZY stuff with Filemaker. Now fast forward fifteen(!) years. We’ve put together a business focussed iPod and are donning it the “WorkPod” because it only has “Suit and Tie” Applications. We’ve even been good worker bees and deleted YouTube. See the picture?
Here is Suit Guy’s "What’s on Your iPod":
- VNSea.app VNC Virtual Desktop Client
- Books.app Ebook Reader
- weDict – multiple dictionaries lookup
- MobileMail.app for reading and writing offline email
- RSS.app for reading offline Feeds
- Apollo.app IM – for corporate instant messaging
- Navizon.app -Soft GPS
Not to mention the included Apps:
- Safari.app -Full Webbrowser
- Calander.app – (writable hacked)
- Clock.app – Alarm clock!
- Photos.app for presenting images
- Music.app for playing audiobooks
Not too shabby – if you have an iPhone you could certainly add more like the Voicenote.app. With a list like that, maybe we can get finance to buy one of these for the office?
What’s on your iPod?